1. Everybodys Talkin (written by Fred Neil and features Ashley Campbell on banjo)
2. Just Like Always (written by Jimmy Webb)
3. Funny (How Time Slips Away) (feat. Willie Nelson)
4. Arkansas Farmboy (written by Carl Jackson)
5. Am I All Alone (Or Is It Only Me)(intro by Roger Miller)
6. Am I All Alone (Or Is It Only Me)(written by Roger Miller and features Vince Gill on harmonies)
7. It Wont Bring Her Back(written by Jimmy Webb)
8. Dont Think Twice, Its All Right(Bob Dylan cover)
9. She Thinks I Still Care(written by Dickey Lee)
10. Postcard From Paris(written by Jimmy Webb)
11. A Thing Called Love(written by Jerry Reed and features vocals by Ashley Campbell)
12. Adiós (written by Jimmy Webb)
1. Rhinestone Cowboy
2. Wichita Lineman
3. Southern Nights
4. By The Time I Get To Phoenix
6. Try A Little Kindness
7. Gentle On My Mind
8. I Wanna Live
9. Country Boy (You Got Your Feet In L.A.)
10. True Grit
11. Honey, Come Back
12. Its Only Make Believe
13. Dreams Of The Everyday Housewife
14. Hey Little One
15. Times Like These
16. These Days
ADIÓS is Glens final studio album. It was recorded in 2011-12 at the end of his final world tour. Friends and family recently revisited the recordings last year and decided it was time to finish the record. The album was a true family affair as Glens daughter Ashley and sons Cal and Shannon, all play on the record.
It is a collection of songs he always sang but never had a chance to record including four Jimmy Webb penned songs, a duet with Willie Nelson on Funny How Time Slips Away and a version of Everybodys Talkin best known for Harry Nilssons version used in the film Midnight Cowboy.
ADIÓS is a fitting swan song to a career that has spanned six decades, touching tens of millions of lives along way.
Glen Campbell has released more than 70 albums and sold more than 50 million copies worldwide. He is a six time Grammy Award winner, and also a member of both the Country Music Hall Of Fame and the Musicians Hall Of Fame.