1. Itchycoo Park
2. Talk To You
3. Up The Wooden Hills To Bedfordshire
4. My Way Of Giving
5. I`m Only Dreaming
6. I Feel Much Better
7. Tin Soldier
8. Get Yourself Together
9. Show Me The Way
10. Here Come The Nice
11. Green Circles
12. (Tell Me) Have You Ever Seen Me?
13. Eddie`s Dreaming (Take 4 Mix 1)
14. Get Yourself Together (Early Mix)
15. Show Me The Way (Take 5 Alt Mix)
16. (Tell Me) Have You Ever Seen Me? (alternate take stereo)
1. Itchycoo Park (USA AM radio version)
2. Talk To You (Usa Am Radio Version)
3. Up The Wooden Hills To Bedfordshire (USA Am Radio Version)
4. My Way Of Giving (Usa Am Radio Version)
5. I`m Only Dreaming (USA AM radio version)
6. I Feel Much Better (USA AM radio version)
7. Tin Soldier (Usa Am Radio Version)
8. Get Yourself Together (USA AM radio version)
9. Show Me The Way (Usa Am Radio Version)
10. Here Come The Nice (USA AM radio version)
11. Green Circles (Usa Am Radio Version)
12. (Tell Me) Have You Ever Seen Me? (USA AM radio version)
13. Tin Soldier (Tv Backing Track)
14. Here Come The Nice (USA version)
15. Green Circles (Take 1 Alternate Mix)
Small Faces debut USA LP released on Andrew Loog Oldhams Immediate Records in 1968 has been newly expanded and remastered in 2014 from the original master tapes for the first time ever!
CD 1 features different songs to the 1967 UK version, including original stereo versions of Itchycoo Park, Here Come The Nice, Tin Soldier, Green Circles and more.
CD 2 features a previously unreleased version of the album originally mixed & mastered exclusively for American AM radio promotional LPs which were never pressed.
BONUS TRACKS include previously unreleased takes of Eddie Dreaming and Show Me The Way plus the rare American single edit of Here Come The Nice restored from the original Olympic Studios acetate.
This definitive edition of There Are But Four Small Faces has been overseen by surviving band members Kenney Jones and Ian McLagan and features previously unseen memorabilia and photography, plus In-depth sleeve notes by Ken Sharp with new exclusive interviews with Olympic Studios engineer George Chkiantz, PP Arnold,renownedphotographer Gered Mankowitz and commentary by Eric Carmen (All By Myself, The Raspberries) and Californian journalist Harvey Kubernik.