Terms and Conditions
Badlands Records ‘Letter To You’ social media competition
- The Promoter of this social media competition is Badlands Records.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All further rules and/or instructions (including without limitation entry instructions) set out for the competition in question on Badlands Records social media accounts also form a part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You are providing your information to Badlands Records and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The information you provide will be used for the competition only.
- Entrants must be at least 13 years of age.
- Only one entry per person ie one answer to the competition question is permitted. No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted.
- Anyone who comments with their answer on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts will be entered into a draw to win the Prize.
- Whilst entries can be made on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, there will be 1 winner of this competition which will be chosen by the Promoter.
- The opening date for receipt of entries is Tuesday 27 October 2020 and the closing time and date for receipt of entries is 12pm GMT Thursday 29 October 2020.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incomplete, invalid, altered or illegible entries.
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner. However, if the Prize is not claimed by 31 December 2020 an alternative winner will be chosen.
- The winners’ Prize is a vinyl album ‘Letter To You’ signed by Bruce Springsteen. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative Prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Entries or content which condones, promotes or encourages any illegal activities of any nature, are not permitted and will not be considered.
- By submitting an entry each entrant: (a) warrants and represents that he/she owns the rights to the content submitted and that the content submitted is: (i) original to him/her and has been legally obtained and created, (ii) does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party; (b) grants the Promoter a worldwide, royalty free, perpetual licence to, copy and reproduce the answer, story or entry on our marketing channels eg website, social media and email newsletter; and (c) agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter against any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities relating to trade mark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation.
- The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The names of winner(s) will be published on Badlands Records social media and on other marketing channels as appropriate as soon as is practical after the competition has finished.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This social media competition and these Terms and Conditions are subject to and governed by English and EU Law.